Shop for the dank cannabis extracts in Calgary and Canada with My 28 Grams. Find beautiful moonrocks, powerful shatter and THCA Diamonds, as well as solventless extracts such as our Live Rosin and Hash products. Buy shatter, moonrocks, THCA diamonds, rosin, hash and other cannabis extracts in Calgary.
Shatter Delivery Calgary
Find our latest HOTBOX Shatter products available for delivery in Calgary 7-days a week! All of our shatter has distinct terpene and trichome profiles, giving you that incredible taste paired with an immaculate high. Our shatter is perfect for dab rigs, vape pens, and any other device used to consume concentrates. Still have questions? Give our team a call and we can help guide you through the process of selecting the best shatter for you!
The perfect gift for the stoner of your dreams, THCA Diamonds are the most powerful concentrate on the market today with an average THC level of over 99%! Get blasted by dabbing our incredible diamonds using a rig or vape pen. All of our Diamonds are made with love and care, ensuring you receive only the best extracts delivered straight to your home.
Buy Weed Moonrocks
Go intergalactic with our iconic Weed Moonrocks! The perfectly layered combination of shatter and kief coated across a premium AAAA nug will leave even the most seasoned smokers in awe. Use our moonrocks to top off your bong bowls or to give your joints a little extra kick. Send your senses into the atmosphere with our top-of-the-line weed moonrocks.
Buy live rosin in Calgary. We are one of the only cannabis dispensaries in Calgary with live rosin. Don’t mistake resin for rosin, this is flash frozen, solventless and squished. Live rosin is the fire.
Cannabis concentrates or “extracts” come in many shapes and forms and can be consumed in a variety of methods.
These concentrates are derived by distilling the most desirable parts of the plant that contain all of the cannabinoids and terpenes of the flower, without any of the plant material.
Some forms of cannabis concentrates include: Shatter, Oil, Budder/Badder, Crumble, and Topicals.
Cannabis concentrates can be ingested through several different methods. Dabbing is one of the most popular methods, which involves using a rig to vaporize the concentrate.
Simpler methods include using a THC vape pen with either refillable or disposable cartridges, or by adding the concentrate on top of your bowl or spread across a joint.
There are 3 main methods for extracting cannabis concentrates from the plant:
- Hydrocarbon Extraction: this method involves using Butane and other similar compounds to extract plant-based chemicals from the plants such as cannabinoids and terpenes. This method is also used outside of the cannabis industry to make essential oils and oil-based fragrances.
- Ethanol Extractions: this method involves using a solvent and dripping it over the buds to extract the desired chemicals from the plant. The solvent is later dissolved, leaving behind the concentrated product.
- Supercritical CO2 Oil: this method involves using a highly-pressurized form of CO2 that is dripped over the bud (similar to Ethanol Extractions) to extract the desired parts of the plant. The bonus to this method is that it leaves no harmful byproducts behind and produces a thin substance that is great for vape pens.
Cannabis Concentrates can come in any of the following varieties:
- Shatter is a brittle, glass-like substance that can be broken up or have a snap-and-pull consistency. Shatter typically has a golden brown/yellow/amber colour throughout.
- Crystalline/Diamond concentrates are a single, crystallized cannabinoid of either THCA or CBD. These are very powerful forms of concentrates and come in white crystals that vary in size and density.
- Hash concentrates are made by extracting the trichomes of the cannabis plant using physical manipulation and temperature changes and do not use any solvents or chemicals. Some commons form of Hash include Bubble Hash and Dry Sift Hash.
- Live Rosin concentrates are made from ice water hash that is pressed out using heat and pressure. Live Rosin has a waxy texture that is quite thick, and it’s taste is incredibly flavourful as its doesn’t lose any of the terpenes in the process. Because it uses no solvents, the process results in an extremely pure substance packed with flavour.
- Budder/Badder concentrates consist of a soft, oily substance that is reminiscent of a stick of butter and is very easy to handle. You can easily dab or spread this substance on your joints due to how malleable and easy to handle it is.
- Crumble concentrates has a similar composition to Budder but it is more brittle in nature. Crumble has a similar colour as well but comes in a much more dull finish.
- Sauce concentrates are thick and viscous substances that can come in a multitude of different colours from deep amber to bright yellow. It has a uniform crystalline structure that can be seen throughout.